Each 1 ml contains 15 mg Ranitidine hydrochloride
- Ranitidine hydrochloride is Histamine 2 receptor antagonist .Ranitidine is a selective, competitive antagonist of histamine at H2-receptor sites.Ranitidine is a potent inhibitor of gastric secretion.
1-Acute duodenal or gastric ulceration :
300 mg taken as a single dose at bedtime, or 150 mg taken twice daily, in the morning and at bedtime.
It is not necessary to time the dose in relation to meals.
- Maintenance treatment :
- Duodenal ulcer: 150 mg taken at night.
- Gastric ulcer: 150 mg taken at night for a period of one year.
- Pediatric Dose:
- Dose: 5-10 mg/kg/day PO divided q12h Max: 300 mg/24h PO
- 2-duodenal/gastric ulcer, active
- Dose: 2-4 mg/kg PO q12h, Max: 300 mg/24h PO;
Bottle of 120 ml