Each tablet contains 10 mg cetirizinedihydrochloride
Each 5 ml contains 5 mg cetirizinedihydrochloride
- Cetirizine is an non sedating, selective antagonist of the peripheral histamine (H1) receptor, with free anticholinergic &antiserotonin effects.
- It is reported to be long acting & with some mast-cell stabilizing activity.
- It inhibits the histamine mediated (early) phase of the allergic reaction
also reduce the migration of the inflammatory cells & the release of mediators associated with the (late) allergic response.
- Symptomatic relief of Seasonal & Perennial Allergic Rhinitis (Hay Fever) as sneezing, rhino rhea, nasal pruritus,
- Allergic conjunctivitis as ocular pruritus, tearing, and redness of the eyes.
- Adjuvant therapy in allergic asthma.
- Chronic idiopathic Urticaria.
- Drug allergies & allergic dermatological disorders, as:
(Urticaria, pruritus, insects bites or stings, atopic dermatitis & eczema)
- Adults and Children >6 Years:10 mg ( 1 tab) or 10 ml once daily.
- Children 2 - 5 Years:5 mg (1 teaspoon) syrup once daily or 2.5ml twice a day
- Children 6 months -2 Years: 5 mg (1/2 teaspoon) syrup once daily
Box containing 2 strip (each of 10 tablets.)
Bottle of 100 ml syrup